Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Super Busy!!

(I'm hoping to try making these!)

Well, I haven't had time to work on any more projects lately due to the holidays.  But the hubby has the queen bed done that he's been working on.  He found the project the Ann White blog and it turned out great!!  I will post pics soon and I'm hoping to do lots of baking next week to share sweets with my sweets!! <3  I've had a great time the past month or so and I've been full of holiday spirit!!  I can't wait to get all these desserts fixed so I can have more excuses to visit everyone!  I'll share lots soon!

2 comments:

  1. ok....these are adorable. I baked so much for the holidays that I was on dough overload. But now I have to just make these especially since we are not getting any snow....

    Can you post a how too????

    Happy Holidays, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holidays were so busy I didn't get to try them. Boo! They were actually something I found on Pinterest. Still been crafting up a storm...I just need to finish one!!

    ReplyDelete