Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Beginning of Something New

                                                                             TATER

                                                                  My Best Friend <3
So, I thought I could (once again) try something new.  (It's kind of my thing)  While my sidekick if off at work, I have been going through new experiences, testing out new talents, and learning through the trials of everyday living what kind of person I am growing into.  I am planning on posting plenty of pictures of crafts I have made and my small adventures....I try to live each day to make sure the people I love know that I love them and be thankful to God everyday for what I have.  There is no one in this world that is my biggest enemy than myself and just because life doesn't go the way you think it should, (e.g. I should be a nurse with 2 kids by now and I am an administrative assist. for an environmental company with too much time on my hands) doesn't mean there aren't things to be happy for every day...Just remember, it could always be worse.  So, smile :), be happy that you woke up today, and truly think about the people and things around you that you are thankful for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment