Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween!

Is everyone ready for Halloween???
Getting ready for the long weekend with the hubby with birthdays to celebrate and parties to go to!  Too bad we aren't celebrating in St. Louis :(  But we did have a hell of a time the last couple of years watching the Cards play!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Hopefully if I have some time to myself I can work on my projects for a while.  T.A. is really looking forward to getting back into woodworking..(and I'm really looking forward to getting my trim done and doors hung!!)  Projects everywhere!!  It seems like there is always something to do your house.  I found that out early after painting the inside about 10 times!  Thank goodness I finally decided on a neutral burnt almond color.  I change stuff in the house waaayyy too much and it all has to match.  I'm hoping to get my rug done and if T.A. is nice, maybe he can get a tool for his birthday!!
And prayers are going out to the family and friends of the two miners at the Armstrong mine in Centertown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment